Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Birthday Flyby

My twins recently celebrated their 11th birthday.  I had made one of these never-ending/infinity cards with monkeys for the older one.  When you have twins, what one gets, the other must get, too.  So, I had to make an infinity card for the younger as well.  Her favorite color is purple, so I loaded it with multiple shades and patterns of it.  And I just love this Dragon set by MFT so I had to use it.  You can't tell, but on all of the dragons, I used a clear Wink of Stella pen to glitter their wings.  This is the first "page"; the one I had set so she would see it first:
 This is the second one:
 It is probably my favorite, as I just love the pattern combo and how lovingly the little princess is looking up at the dragon.  Plus, he is my favorite from the set, 'cause he looks a little lost and confused.
The third one shoes a happy little knight ready to usher in the happy:
 And while I would have preferred each "page" to be self-contained, I do love this little dragon peeking over the top before he has his own "page" with an adorable little friend:
I left a blank spot where I wrote a little message to her.
Supplies:
Stamps: MFT "Magical Dragons" images and first sentiment and "Magical Birthday" second sentiment; PTI "Big Birthday Wishes" third sentiment
Dies: PTI "By the Numbers"

Challenges:
Lil' Red Wagon #523--don't be shy (use lots of words)
Crafty Creations #402--anything goes
Addicted to Stamps #367--make your mark
Pink Gem Challenge--anything goes
Cardz TV #102--anything goes
Creative Fingers #174--anything goes
Scor-pal #65--birthday for Fall (I used my scor-pal to score two lines on each of the 3"x6" panels)
Crafty Calendar--cute and girly
Cutie Pie #141--add an animal

7 comments:

Patti J said...

Hey Heather! Great job, and what a fun card! I've never tried this type card before, but you rocked it! Thank you so much for joining us at Scor-Pal! Happy scoring!

Patti J said...

Lol... me again! You already know how much I love this one, and you're my hero for attempting this fold! Hugs...!

Sue said...

Gorgeous card thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x

Pat K said...

Oh this is adorable. Images are so cute and I love the colours. Thanks for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge. Pat K xx

JanR said...

Such a fun interactive card! I'm loving all the purple too. Happy Birthday to your twins. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Aimeslee Winans said...

Great card! xoxo

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful card. Thank you fr play with us in our Gems of a challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.