Saturday, December 1, 2018

Sugar and spice

It's Saturday!!  That means it's time for another challenge from Di's Digi Designs.
The challenge this time is: For A Child
And here is my card for your inspiration:
I created this card for a little girl at our church who will be celebrating her birthday soon.  I love this sweet little bear image for little girl birthdays.  I used my favorite card color combo: pink and green--it's been a long time since I've used that combo (I always forget about it!)  I used a bit of tiny lace that was in my bits and pieces stash; it was perfect for adding a bit of extra sweetness.

I hope you will get a chance to play along with us; I can't wait to see what you create.  And make sure you hop over to the Di's Digital Designs blog to see what the rest of the team has made for this challenge.

Supplies: 
Stams: Di's Digi Stamps "Birthday Cake Teddy" digi
Dies: Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large" and "Teardrop Circles"

Challenges:
4 Crafty Chicks #431--Crazy Egg (anything goes)
ART Impressions #246--anything goes
Southern Girls--anything goes
Creative Knockouts #274--favorite color combo
Little Miss Muffet #203--anything goes
Crafty Creations #379--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes
Try Stampin' on Tuesday #386--sketch and optional twist: bling it up (I flip the sketch to the other side to fit my image better)

Crafty Catz #440--anything goes with optional twist: too cute
Cardz TV #46--anything goes

12 comments:

creationsnz said...

Hi Heather, this is too cute. I like how you used the papers. CarolG

Heather said...

Aw, and adorable birthday bear! You've colored her perfectly! Lovely papers! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Chris said...

Fabulous colouring of that cute little bear, lovely papers and a great layout...a perfect card for a little girl. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Catz!
Chris
x

Fiona said...

What a cute little card - she will adore it. Great colouring on the little bear - and a great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image and pretty papers
Carol x

Leanne said...

So sweet, love the colors the image and the flower paper...perfect. Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Leanne DT/4CC

nnalorac said...

I like pink and green together too Heather. Pretty papers and she is a real cutie for a little girls birthday. Gorgeous card, I'm sure she will love it. Carol xx

Carol H. said...

Such a sweet and pretty card! The little girl is sure to love it. Thank you for joining us for the Anything Goes Challenge over at Art Impressions!

Donna Scholz said...

Sweet little bear, Heather! I love the color combo, too! They way you used the TSOT sketch seems just perfect for your card! Thank you for sharing your beary cute card!!! -Donna

Elizabeth Hart said...

A very fun layout -- and so cute!! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Michelle said...

This card is so gorgeous. Lovely color.
Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.
Good luck!! Michelle (DT)

Brenda said...

This is absolutely darling! I can just imagine how excited the recipient will be. I'm a bit late getting around, but wanted to thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge #203!