Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for this week is Little Blue Button Stamps.
Here is the card I created:
I made this for a young man at our church that who just turned 18. It's been fun watching him grow and mature the last couple years and he's turned into a classy young gentleman. I thought this dressed up little monkey was a fun image to use for his birthday. The little scalloped piece, the numbers and the white circle were in my bits and pieces stash. I bought this sentiment set a couple years ago, I believe, and this is the first time I inked them up. Shame, shame, I know! But, I think it worked fabulously for celebrating an 18th birthday.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until April 27th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of April 29th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Little Blue Button Stamps "Monkey In Hat" digi; Cas-ual Fridays retired sentiment set
Dies: Spellbinders "A2 Matting Basics A", "Classic Circles, large" and scalloped border; PTI numbers border die
Little Miss Muffet #187--anything goes
Craftaholics R Us #16--anything goes
Penny's Challenge #376--anything goes
The Paper Shelter #335--a birthday card
Crafty Sentiments--only for boys
Shopping Our Stash #350--Yo! Dude!
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #80--anything goes
Sweet Stampers #19--too cute
Aud Sentiments #201--happy birthday
Word Art Wednesday #330--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Verve April Diva Dare--yellow
Always Happy Birthday--anything goes with the optional twist: balloons
Sheep Ski Designs #13--animal magic
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Cutie Pie #121--delightful digis