Saturday, February 10, 2018

Basket of love

It's Saturday!!  That means it's time for another challenge from Di's Digi Designs.
The challenge this time is: Lots of Pink and/or Red
With Valentine's Day (literally) right around the corner, this challenge is perfect for creating some love themed cards.  But it's definitely not limited to Valentine's Day, so let's see what you can do with it!
Here is my card for your inspiration:
I had the card base with attached patterned paper strips in my "bits and pieces" stash and knowing I was going to use this image, I thought it would be perfect.  With all the pink in the papers, I definitely had to go with pink and I think it looks good on this adorable bunny.  I added some mulberry paper for softness and sheer blue ribbon/bow and a little scrap of pink dotted ribbon that was also in my "bits and pieces" stash.  I have made some large strides in shrinking that stash, but I still have a long way to go!  I hope you will play along with us this challenge, I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Di's Digi Stamps "Hearts for You" digi; MFT "Essential Sentiments"
Dies: Spellbinders "As Matting Basics A"

Challenges:
Cardz TV #34--anything goes
Crafty Catz #403--anything goes with optional twist: love is in the air
Tic Tac Toe Challenge-- (I used the bottom row: green {grass in the image}, heart, ribbon)
Southern Girls--mix it up (use 3 or more patterned papers--I have used 5)
Mod Squad Challenge--Have a heart
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--It must be love
Fab N' Funky #385--Valentine--say it with words
Dies R' Us #90--for the one I love
Penny Black--love, hearts & flowers

11 comments:

Darlene said...

So adorable Heather!! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘For the One I Love’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Glittered Paws said...

Absolutely sweetness - love how you use your bits and pieces. This image is adorable.

Lilly said...

Lovely card, the colouring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Catz. Lilly (DT)

Linby said...

I love your cute card but unfortunately we don't allow digi stamps as the focal point at Penny Black & More.

Lynn x
DT

Sherri said...

I'm in love with this card! How adorable! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Judy Woodland said...

Super cute card. I love you background patterns, and your coloring is so soft and lovely. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at The Mod Squad Challenge, hope to see you back again soon!
Judy~ Mod Squad Designer and Challenge Host

brenda said...

It's a really sweet Valentines creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Love, Hearts and/or Flowers' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

NickScrapShack said...

I love it! The cutest little bunny and I love the way you coloured the hearts.
Thank you for playing along with us at CRAFTY CATZ! Best of luck! Nick DT

Jeanie said...

So cute! Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

jenn shurkus said...

super sweet card :) i love the patterned papers and your coloring! Thank you for playing along with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge hope to see you in the next one ;)

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous, love it!
Wendy xx