Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for the week is The Cutting Cafe.
I was given the Round Box Template to work with. It comes with the main box template, but also includes options for a taller box, a taller lid, a solid top and a top with a window. So many options! Here is what I created:
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Nov 16th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Nov 20th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: PTI "Fab Flakes"
Dies: PTI "Fab Flakes"
Template: The Cutting Cafe "Round Box" template
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #19--anything goes
Crafting By Designs--anything goes
Craft Dee Bow-Z--anything goes with a handmade bow
Scor-pal #43--special gift packaging
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'--anything goes
Sparkles #82--more than 1 fold
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round--candies, cookies, or gingerbread (mine holds candies)
Love To Craft Challenge Blog #16--anything goes
CAS-ual Fridays #186--anything but a card
Incy Wincy--not a card
Creative Craft #99--buttons and/or bows (I used a bow)
Penny's #354--anything goes
Crafty Creations #354--anything goes
Merry Christmas #42--anything goes with the optional twist: snow