Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack.
As always, we are now an Anything Goes Challenge. Our awesome sponsors for this week are Starz Stamps
and Limited Runs Digital Stamps
I was given this adorable image from Starz Stamps to use, and here's my card:
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Oct 19th by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Oct 23rd.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Starz Stamps "Santa's Letter" digi; Verve "Peace on Earth" sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders "Standard Ovals, large" and "Classic Scalloped Ovals, large"; Marianne Designs snowflake
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'--anything goes
Sparkles Challenge #31--Christmas is for kids
Scrapper's Delights--anything goes
Creative Sketchy Girls #16--sketch (I turned it on it's side)
Crop Stop Challenge--anything goes
The Holly and Ivy #16--anything goes
Southern Girls--stripey days are here again
Penny's Challenge #350--anything goes
ABC Christmas --U is for unlimited (anything goes)
Addicted To Stamps #263--anything goes