Monday, April 4, 2016

Hello Darling

It's time for another challenge from the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog: Big Bow Theory (add a bow to your project).  We have two sponsors this time.  
Our fearless team leader, Leslie Turner is sponsoring
as well as

Oddball Art Stamps

I used this gorgeous image from Di's Digi Stamps:
I've had it sitting on my desk for weeks (perhaps even a couple months) and I've had her skin and hair colored, but hadn't colored the dress and flowers because I didn't know what card I was going to use it on.  My youngest daughter kept asking me if I was going to use it, now she can be relived. : )  The corner flourish was in my bits and pieces stash and the lace was recycled from a shirt my daughters had grown out of and was too stained to pass on.  I just love looking at the card, I think it's beautiful!  Love it!  Head on over to the LTSCB blog to see the full details and what the rest of the team has created.

Supplies:
Stamps: Di's Digi Stamps "Candy 1920s"
Dies: MFT corner flourish and "Smartphone" hello

Challenges:
Creative Inspirations #248--sketch

Crafting By Designs--anything goes
Inspiration Destination #70--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes
Time Out Challenge #53--quote "A woman is like a tea bag . . . " I used an image of a woman
Brown Sugar Challenge #192--anything goes
Dis Digis--for the girls
Creative Fingers #106--anything goes
Craft Dee Bow-Z--anything goes with handmade bow
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Crafty Calendar--anything goes
Scrappers' Delights--anything goes
Chalk n Stock--anything goes with chalk (I used chalk on her cheeks for blush)
Lacy Sunshine--anything goes



17 comments:

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

This is beautiful, Heather. Love the lace and ribbon you used.

Robin said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the lace! Hugs, Robin

Lillian A said...

Adorable and the lace is the perfect complement to your card, Heather!

Beebeebabs said...

Very cute card and image!!!

Creations by Shirl said...

Great job on your card...love that lace...TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

Handmade by Veer said...

Beautiful card! Great design!
Thank you for joining us at Scrapper's Delights
Veronique DT

sandie said...

So very pretty, love the touches of lace, such wonderful details. Thanks for joining TO

Nannieflash said...

Gorgeous card love your image and your bps. Thanks for joining us at CHPPC, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Rene said...

Gorgeous card! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Creative Inspirations and good luck!
Rene

Jill V said...

Very pretty card - and so beautifully coloured. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

Gale said...

Beautiful card Heather. Love the lace. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

cotnob said...

This is fabulous, such a beautiful image.
Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
Pauline
x
I have Birthday Candy on my blog if you would like to take a look - http://craftingwithcotnob.blogspot.co.uk/

EdenLand Designs said...

This is a gorgeous card! All the added touches are perfect together and with the image :) Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers this time around!
Susan DT

Leslie said...

OMG, I LOVE that image, Heather! And that lace is definitely drool-worthy, lol! Just a gorgeous creation all around! :)

Julie Schinkel said...

Beautiful card Heather!

Donna Maligno said...

This is the cutest little flapper card! Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge for April and go

lorby said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the image with the bows. Thanks for sharing in our April challenge at Chalk N Stock.