Thursday, July 30, 2015

You Complete Me

Tomorrow (Friday) my husband and I celebrate our 16th anniversary!  Boy does time fly.  I was trying to think of something cute and not too girly when I remembered that I had this digital set from Sweet 'n' Sassy Stamps called "You and Me".   It is a collection of several images of items that go together such as salt & pepper, milk and & cookies . . . and coffee and donuts. : )  Now, I don't like coffee AT ALL, but my husband does and we both like donuts.  I really like double chocolate glazed donuts, so this image is perfect for us.  He is the coffee and I am the donut. : )  I paper pieced the mug and added Glossy Accents to the glaze on the donut to give it that nice shiny look.  It's super cool in real life.  Makes me want to take a big bite.
Challenges:
Inspiration Destination #44--anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner #30--anything goes
MFT #239--sketch

Craftin by Designs--month long anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #194--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
V's Sweet Ideas #36--celebrate

Supplies:
Stamps: Sweet n' Sassy Stamps "You & Me" digi set
Dies: MFT "Pierced Hearts" and "Blueprints 13" stitched panel; Spellbinders "Classic Ovals, large"

6 comments:

Judy V said...

Great card! Congrats on your anniversary! I'm sure your husband will love this! Love your take on he sketch! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Gals Corner!

StampNScrapJunkie said...

This is ssoooo sweet! I love how you've added the shine to the chocolate frosting! Ha! Love, love, love this! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
Ema
IDCB Owner

Johannas Bakblogg said...

Great CAS card and happy anniversary :) Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband! This is a great card! I like how you made the icing glossy too! Thank you for playing along in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge! Have a blessed day!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

maureenjscott said...

Awww! Love this! Thanks for sharing in our Anything Goes challenge for August at Crafting By Designs. Mo xxx

Alice said...

this is so cute! lovely card! thanks so much for joining playing along with MFT Wednesday Sketch Challenge!