Friday, December 26, 2014

Gift tags

I made a little gift of goodies to give to a friend and wanted some quick tags to label each different treat.  Since I had just bought the Mat Stack 3 stamp and die sets from PTI I knew they would make the perfect tags.  Cut, stamp, add the die cut snowflake and voila!  Done!  Actually, I used my crop-a-dile to punch holes for ribbon to go through.  I was able to label the treats in those nice black strips on the tags.  They were soooo cute!
Challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesdays--anything goes
The Stamping Chef #61--anything goes
Crafter's Cafe #96--CAS gift tag
Cuttin' And Stampin' #4--winter
Sweet Stamps #201--anything but a card
Southern Girls--get your Christmas cheer flowing
Sugar Pea Designs--anything goes

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI "Mat Stack 3"
Dies: PTI "Mat Stack 3" and "Fancy Flakes"

2 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a fabulous set of gift tags, such pretty pastel greens and great design.
It's nice to be joining you on the CHNC Extra DT.
Pauline
x

Chris said...

Lovely set of gift tags! Thanks for joining the Southern Girls!
Chris
x