Thursday, January 10, 2013

I "heart" you

Flourishes is throwing out a "Love Letters" challenge as part of their release week festivities.  The challenge is to use letters, the theme of "love" or the colors of love (red, pink, etc).  This idea for a sweet little card to stick in my husband's lunchbox just popped into my head the other day and I had to go with it.  I used the lowercase alpha dies from Papertrey ink (still all hooked together, 'cause I don't want to risk losing one and it worked perfectly for this technique) to deboss the letters.  Then I cut out just the "i" and "u" from red cardstock along with the heart.  It needed a little something else, so I searched through my stamp sets and found the sweet sentiment to finish it off.  Quick, easy and perfect for a guy--no extra fussy stuff. : )

Supplies:
Dies: PTI lowercase alpha dies; Sweet n' Sassy heart die
Stamps: Clear and Simple Stamps "Love" (sentiment)

1 comment:

Fabiola said...

oh elle est superbe! simple efficace et très belle, biz