Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Case study

This week's Our Daily Bread Designs challenge was to CASE a crafter that inspires you. Nicole Heady from Papertrey Ink is my all-time favorite stamper. She is amazing. I chose to CASE her card below as I loved it the minute I saw it. Hers is so perfect, I wouldn't change a thing except I don't have any of the products she used. : ) But as you can see it is the same idea. Papertrey is also celebrating their 5th anniversary this month and they are having challenges and prizes every day from now until the 15th. Today's challenge is to use one of the designers favorite color combo. I chose Dawn McVey and her color combo is raspberry fizz, berry sorbet, and ripe avacado.

Dies: labels 4 spellbinders

Stamps: Hero Arts French Script; PTI Guide Lines 2 and Mehndi Medallion; Rubbernecker sentiment



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful CASE, beautiful!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Stunning case Heather!! I just love your layout and colors!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

Cards By Jan said...

What bright and cheery colours, and love the verse!!