Tuesday, January 31, 2012

You've got mail

Isn't this little guy adorable!!??? He is a plain jane stamp from Verve and his name is Emory. My inspiration for him is the adorable little TY Valentine Bear. Have you seen him? He's red with white hearts all over him and if you buy 3 Hallmark cards, you get him free. My girls and I see him when we go to the grocery store. So, I stamped Emory on red dot paper, cut him out and colored in his ears for some contrast with a white paint pen. Then, I stamped him a bunch of times on a reverse color paper, added a trio of hearts from Verve's "To the Moon" (the sentiment I used is from the same set) and adhered it to this mailbox I got at Target for $1. The leaf dies are from PTI. The mailbox is going to be a Valentine's Day treat for one of my 3-year-olds. It fits the Delightful Challenge to create anything BUT a card for Valentine's Day, the JUGS #121 challenge to create a 3-D project for Valentine's Day, the Our Daily Bread Designs #94 LOVE recipe challenge (use the word "love" or "loves", use hearts, lace and red/white or pink/white color scheme), and the Pixie Cottage #105 Love and Kisses challenge.











7 comments:

Maria said...

SO adorable! Love him! Great job with the mailbox! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week.

Debi said...

Your card is lovely! Thank you for playing along with Our Daily Bread Designs Shining the Light challenge.

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is so gorgeous! I just love it to bits!!! Thanks for joining us this week at DelightfulChallenge hugs Susan x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Totally adorable!! Thanks for playing in the JUGS challenge!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful Heather!! I love the colors and your mailbox is so creative!!Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge!!
Hugs,
Chris

Dana Gustafson said...

Super duper cute! I love how you dressed up this little mailbox! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Rosemary said...

what a cute little mailbox!! thanks for playing along with the shining the light challenge!