Sunday, April 24, 2011

Warm Holiday Wishes

Still working on my Christmas cards, I must have al least 10 done now. 10 less to do at Christmas time! This card uses the Pretty Pattern 6 challenge from My Time Made Easy. The blue cardstock and ink is from SU!, the paper is from a DCWV Christmas pack. I also used the scalloped border punch from SU! and the Labels 5 die from spellbinders. The sentiment is from Inkadinkado and is overstamped with a snowflake from the same set. and I actually used really buttons on this one! (see my previous posts for my love affair with PTI's Button #1 dies).

1 comment:

Kathryn B said...

It is a good ideau to work on Christmas cards throughout the year Heather! You did a fab job with this weeks sketch!

Thanks so much for joining us at the Pretty Patterns challenge this week!