Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mojo Monday 182

I guess I've been in a purple mood this week or maybe it's just because I've been using the same paper pack from Hot Off The Press. Instead of leaving the paper as is, this time I dressed it up a bit: on the striped background, I stamped a linear floral flourish stamp and in the corners of the green layer, I stamped a corner floral flourish stamp (both are from Inkadinkado). The image on the white circle is from Verve's Accent Notes and the "thanks" stamp is also from Verve (a free stamp I received with one of my orders). I used the Mojo Monday 182 sketch and after seeing someone (perhaps Julee Tillman) use twine on their card, I went with two colors of embroidery floss toped with a Martha Stewart butterfly punch.


2 comments:

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Velta said...

Hi, I have browsed your blog and you have such a talent with your cards....love this latest one...thank you for sharing :)