Monday, February 10, 2014

Warm and Fuzzy

This is my Valentine's Day card for my niece.  She's 1 1/2 and just the sweetest thing.  I thought this adorable little lamb and the cute sentiment were perfect for her.  I even managed to use an item from my "bits and pieces" stash: the focal circle.  I think It has blue patterned paper on the back, but the white part worked for me.
 
Challenges:
My Favorite Things #162--sketch
MFTWSC162
Sister Act #43--anything goes
Fussy & Fancy #67--Be my valentine
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge #14--anything goes

Supplies:
Stamps: There She Goes "Farm Fresh"; Verve "To the Moon" little hearts
Dies: Verve "Scalloped Trim Trio Die"; Spellbinders classic circles, large and scalloped circles, large

2 comments:

Fabiola said...

trop mignon!! biz

Unknown said...

Very Pretty Design,thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to join us again next week for another fun challenge,
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~Suzy~Bee's Bloomin Challenge
XX