Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge.
This is our last challenge of the year, so make sure you play along! Our sponsors this week are the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps
and Little Blue Button Stamps
Here is my first card using one of the adorable Little Blue Button Stamps images I received:
This is another card created with pieces from my bits and pieces stash. The other day I had pulled a bunch of pieces out of it, mostly all purple, and decided to use some of them for this card. The three pieces of purple ribbon on the right hand side (the darker pieces were actually one piece, but long enough to cut in half) and the embossed vellum piece were both from my stash.
My second card uses another image from the same Little Blue Button Stamps set:
I didn't use anything from my "bits and pieces" stash for this one, but I did use some patterned paper scraps. Three of them were already cut to this width, I just had to trim off the lengths and cut a fourth to match the rest. I added some Nuvo drops to dress it up a bit.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Dec 21st by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Dec 24th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create!
Stamps: Little Blue Button Stamps "Christmas Elements"; Clear Dollar Stamps Flourish set (joy and small flourish)
Cuttlebug Snowflake embossing folder
MFT "Blueprints 13" sentiment banner
Stamps: Little Blue Button Stamps "Christmas Elements" set; Verve "Merry and Bright"
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 25" stitched rectangle