Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for this week are Little Blue Button Stamps and Morgan's Art World.
I had the privilege of working with a Little Blue Button Stamps image. And this is the card I created:
Isn't he cute!!?? I had fun using up some scraps, even pulling the heart border out of my bits and pieces stash and using the extra little hearts as embellishments. Using up scraps is one of my favorite things!
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Oct. 5th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Oct. 7th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Little Blue Button Stamps "Christmas Elements" digi; Cardz TV "Christmas Critter Captions" sentiment
Dies: Verve "Scalloped Trim Trio"
Crafty Creations #375--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #354--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes
Fab n Funky Sentiments #404--all creatures great and small
Crafting By Designs--get ready for Christmas
Crafty Sentiments--anything goes
Tuesday Throwdown #411--use complementary colors (red and green)
Hiding In My Craft Room #371--any holiday
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #404--anything goes: use some patterned paper
Little Miss Muffet #198--anything goes
Sunny Day Crafting--animals
The Merry Christmas Challenge--anything goes
Try Stampin' on Tuesday #379--sketch with the optional twist: fall favorites
Double Trouble #10--Thing #1: 3 or more colors plus stamped or digi image; Thing #2: enter Brown Sugar's challenge; Thing #3: critter with a punny saying
Brown Sugar--all creatures great and small
Christmas at Sweet Stampin--anything goes
Crafty Hazelnuts' Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper