Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge.
Our sponsor this week is the fabulous Bugaboo Stamps:
I decided to make a bunch of Christmas tags using some of my all time favorite Bugaboo Christmas images. Unfortunately, some of them are discontinued, but they are still my favorite. Here are the tags:
And last but not least is another cute, little penguin.
And that, my friends, are my little, Christmas tags. I so love using up patterned paper scraps this way. The tags are so adorable and are perfect for adding to a Christmas package.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into.
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries-NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED--the date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering.
*All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo.
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Sept 14th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of Sept 16th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Bugaboo Digi Stamps "Polar Bear", "Little Penguin Skate", "Snowman Ornament 1", "Plush Reindeer" and "Little Penguin Winter"; Verve "Peace On Earth" sentiment
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 13" tag die
Crafty Creations #373--anything goes
Crafty Sentiments--anything goes
Cuttlebug Mania--anything but a card
Shopping Our Stash #370--crazy for color
Pixie's Crafty Workshop #334--anything goes with snippets
The Merry Little Christmas #2--anything goes
Christmas with the Cuties #19--the cutest snowmen
2 Crafty Critter Crazies #18--anything goes with critters
Love To Craft Challenge Blog #26--anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round--anything but a card
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'--anything goes
Crimbo-Crackers #166--anything goes
ART Impressions #240--bookmarks and tags
As you Like It--favorite non-card project (I love making tags like this; it's the perfect opportunity to use scraps and work on a small scale)