Saturday, February 1, 2014

Belle of the Ball

My three girls love all the Disney movies, specially the ones with the princesses (surprise, surprise!)  I won some digi stamps from Sassy Studio Designs a while ago, and when I saw the princess "Honeys" I HAD to get them.  My middle girl's favorite is Belle from "Beauty and the Beast" so this card is for her.  I managed to use an item from my bits and pieces stash: one of the yellow flowers.  So, I punched out a few more and stuck them together and they work beautifully.  The little hearts, though not technically from this stash were leftovers from a border die I used on a previous card.

Challenges:
Raisin Boat #19--Valentine's Day
Eureka Stamps #74--anything goes
Milk Coffee Challenge--Valentine's/love
Just Add Ink #200--inspiration photo (I think you can see where my inspiration came from)
One Crazy Stamper--anything goes

Supplies:
Stamps: Sassy Studio Designs "Belle Honey" digi; Verve "Happy Valentine's Day" plain Jane; SU! hearts background stamps
Dies/punches: Spellbinders rectangles; PTI leaves; flower punch


9 comments:

Linda said...

Thank you for joining the challenge at Raisin Boat this month. Your card is adorable!

Unknown said...

What a pretty Design, thank you for joining us over at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge, we would love you to come back next week and join us for another fab challenge...
Hugs
Suzy B~Owner~Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge Blog
XX

Trish *Spring Blossom* said...

Such a cute valentines day card and I like the non traditional colours you've picked from our inspiration picture at Just Add Ink.

Trish
JAI Design Team

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing another pretty card for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 14: flowers - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Jane Savage said...

So pretty, Heather , what a gorgeous image! Love the handmade flowers!
Thank you for joining us at the MilkCoffee Challenge. Jane xx

Sandy Trefger said...

Cute Belle and I love the flowers! Thanks for sharing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!

Jodene said...

Great card, and I can totally see where you took inspiration from our challenge! Thanks so much for playing along at Just Add Ink :)

Tina said...

Such a cute card. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink.

Monica taylor said...

What a sweet image and love those flowers....Thanks for playing along at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge 14: flowers - hope to see you again soon, Monica, DT