Saturday, February 1, 2014

Princess Ariel

My youngest's favorite princess is Ariel and who can blame her?  I mean, look at that red hair!!  This is the first card I have made in a while that doesn't use something from my "bits and pieces" stash.  I was on a good roll for a while, but don't worry I'm still working on it.  The hearts ARE left over from a border die I used on a previous card, so in a way they are scrap pieces.  But I wouldn't have held on to them, so I don't know if it counts.

Challenges:
Raisin Boat #19--Valentine's
Our Daily Bread Designs #188--use pink, red & white ONLY
Tuesday Throwdown #180--one-layer
Creative Inspirations #250--stamping
CRAFT #244--Love/Valentine's
Sister Act Card Challenge #42--anything goes
Crafty Catz #216--anything goes
V's Sweet Ideas #20--red, white, pink
Cards Galore #2--add a gem, or glitter, or candy or any bling ( I added two rhinestones for her earrings and three for the barrette in her hair; I also added glitter pen on the white parts of her dress)

Supplies:
Stamps: Sassy Studio Designs "Ariel Honey" digi; Verve "Happy Valentine's Day" plain Jane

8 comments:

Linda said...

Another sweet card. Thanks for linking up to Raisin boat. Very cute card.

Naomi Johnson said...

A lovely CAS card. Thanks for sharing it with us over at Crafty Catz this week. Naomi x

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Heather, such a darling card with this precious little gal! And I love how you've used the "red, pink, and white' colors for this week's ODBD Shining the Light challenge! So glad you've joined us this week! Warm hugs!

rachel said...

a fabulous CAS card - ariel looks fab - thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and good luck! Hugs rachel x

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a sweet Valentine's Day card and image!! Love the orange. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.

CraftyGirl said...

Heather I love your clean and simple card you made with the Sassy image. the hearts really make the card pop. I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Alshandra said...

Gorgeous CAS card. Love those little hearts! Thanks for joining ODBD Shining the Light challenge. Elizabeth

Kim said...

gorgeous card, love the layout. Thanks for joining us at CraftyCatz! Kim x