Saturday, February 1, 2014

Mr. Spike

Time to start on the Valentine's Day cards.  I love sending them to family and a few close friends, specially elderly relatives that probably don't get any other cards.  They need to be reminded that people love them, too.  As I was looking through my digi images, trying to find some that I haven't put in the proper folders yet, I came across this adorable Mr. Spike.  I just had to print him out.  Oh, I almost forgot!  I did manage to use up another scrap from my "bits and pieces" stash: the brown oval.  And do you see the little tiny heart on the the sentiment panel?  It is one of the cut outs from the border: a perfect embellishment.

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #117--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Winter Wonderland--Digi Days (for this month it can be non-holiday related)
One Crazy Stamper--anything goes
Crafty Hazlenut's Patterned Paper Challenge--anything goes, MUST use all patterned papers

Supplies:
Stamps: Clear Dollar Stamps "Mr. Spike" digi and sentiment
Dies: spellbinders classic circles, large and standard ovals, large; Sweet n' Sassy heart dies; Verve "Scalloped Trim Trio" border die

3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

great digi choice and a lovely card thank you so much for joining us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx
ps I have new release candy if you are interested :)

Sue said...

A very cute card. Thanks for joining us at One crazy Stamper this month.

Shazza said...

so cute, thanks for joining us at Wags N Whiskers and good luck