Tuesday, April 3, 2012

thanks again

Yeay! I'm almost finished making thank you cards for my daughter's birthday. Finishing this one leaves just two more to go! For this card, I used the Creative Inspirations #156 sketch, the Pretty Palette #54 color combo: pink, celery, blue and the Make it Monday challenge: generational stamping. For my main panel, I used a single foliage stamp from Clear Dollar Stamps stamped in three different SU! inks: Pretty in Pink, Green Galore and Pink Passion. After stamping in each color, I stamped again without re-inking (the generational stamping) to create the lighter impressions. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink's "Through the Trees" and the butterfly is from an Inkadinkadoo sample set. I stamped it in blue and added glitter pen to make is stand out more.

5 comments:

NGCARDS said...

Fantastic card hun, great work with my sketch! Thanks for playing along over at Wednesday's Creative Inspirations Challenge Blog this week! xxx

Romaine said...

Love the image and how you stamped it! Thanks for joining us at MTME pretty palette this week!

Greta said...

So pretty! Great generational stamping!

Lisa Kind said...

What a pretty Thank You card! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!

Ashley Cannon Newell said...

Sweet flowers. Thanks for participating in Make It Monday!