Monday, April 16, 2012

Hot chocolate

With the gorgeous weather we are having today in the Northeast, a cup of hot chocolate is the last thing on my mind! But the Crimbo Crackers #13 challenge this week is to create a project using festive food. And it wouldn't be a challenge if it was easy, right!? I used the Viva La Verve April week 2 sketch for the layout and DCWV papers. Notice the ski apparel? You definitely need hot chocolate after being outside in the snow! The image a sentiment are 4 separate digital images from the Grab a cup & sentiments digital stamp set from My Time Made Easy. I do NOT use many digital images, but I did actually manage to combine the three images to create the mug scene. Then after I had printed it out, I stamped the snowflake image (from an Inkadinkado Christmas set) and colored the mug with a colored pencil and highlighted the snowflake with a glitter pen. I used the Charming Ovals die from Verve to frame the sentiment.

1 comment:

Tip Top said...

Yummm!!! Great take on the theme - and I could do with a hot chocolate now - its freezing (and raining!) outside! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers