Monday, April 2, 2012

Thank you

Are you smiling yet? These little guys from Verve's "To the Moon" set just make me smile every time I use them. The theme for the Pixie Cottage #114 challenge is "cuddly critters" and I also used their sketch (you can use either/and/or). The yummy glittery orange buttons fit the For Fun challenge to use more than one button on your project.

Papers: DCWV

Stamps: Verve "To The Moon", random sentiment

Dies: spellbinders classic circles large and scalloped circles large, Verve's Charming oval dies.

2 comments:

Julie said...

I LOVE your glittery buttons - why didn't I think of that!

Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week for our Buttons challenge.

Julie (Guest Designer)

Kathy D. said...

They totally made me smile! love the color combo of the orange and green.

Thanks for playing with us at For Fun Challenges and hope to see you on Wednesday for the new challenge.