Saturday, March 5, 2011

Just a note

This is the inspiration photo for this week's Off the Wall Craftiness challenge. Isn't it gorgeous?? Now that I look at it again, i realize the green is a lot more minty than teal, so my color match isn't so great. : ( Anyway, I am using the second week of March Viva La Verve sketch for this card and managed to use something old from my stash (the teal-ish mulberry paper--it really does not look this blue IRL) and the sentiment oval that has been sitting on my desk for months--love it when that happens. The sentiment is from Verve (Accent notes, I think) and the background paper was stamped with an American Crafts flower strip and a flourish from Inkadinkado. I used Standard Circles Large, Classic Scalloped Circles Large and Labels 5 nesties.



2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

What a very pretty card!!!! Thanks for playing at OTWC this week!!!!

Jaclyn Miller said...

Great way to use this week's colors! Thanks for playing along at OTWC.