Saturday, March 5, 2011

Celebrating you

This sentiment (from Verve) has to be one of the most versatile stamps I own. It can be used for just about any occasion; I used it this time for a birthday greeting. The sketch is JUGS #74 and the color scheme is from Our Daily Bread Designs challenge to use any 2 of the colors yellow, pink, blue, or ivory. As you can see, I chose yellow and pink. The flower is stamp is from Inkadinkado, scallop punch and striped paper are SU! (way retired by now, I'm sure. I've had it for years) and the butterfly is Martha Stewart.


9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Very Pretty ... thoses colours look great ... good take on the sketch. I did a cowboy card - so different, same sketch - good job,
~Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Lisa Kind said...

Oh so pretty! The colors are so refreshing (I used the same ones!)! Thanks for playing our JUGs sketch challenge!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful!! I love the orange and pink! They
match so nicely! Love the ribbon and the image!! Thanks for playing with ODBD this week!
Hugs,
Chris

Sabrina Jackson said...

Heather, this is such a sweet and soft card...love it!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

AKiteFlier said...

A-dorable Heather! SO cute. Thanks for getting sketchy with JUGS this week. :-)

Andrea M said...

Such a pretty card!!! Great colors and layout! Lovely take on the JUGS sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Very pretty card Heather! Awesome take on the Sketch and the ODBD colors! Thank you for joining us...hugs ~S~

Elise said...

Let me tell YOU something, Heather! I STILL HAVE AND LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that paper! YOUR use of it is making me grateful, as a matter of fact, that I still have QUITE a bit! hee hee GORGEOUS use of the JUGS sketch! I can see your your talent as a jewelry maker comes through in this wonderful creation! THANKS for sharing your talent with JUST US GIRLS! YEE HAW!

Kristin Eberline said...

Oh how I love your pretty spring palette :] Makes this rain seem a lot less dreary! Your card is lovely, Heather ♥

Thanks for playing along with Just Us Girls this week!