Thursday, February 4, 2016

Just a note

Ok, so is this not the cutest kitty ever?!  I won it a while ago and had it printed out for a bit.  Finally got him colored up and he's just so cute!!
So, now another Valentine's Day card made AND the dotted ribbon was in my bits and pieces stash; as win-win!  The button is recycled from some clothes my girls have outgrown.  I always cut off the buttons from items that aren't in good enough condition to pass on; it's a great way to build the button stash.

Challenges:
Aud Sentiments #148--Use a love sentiment
Creative Knockouts #129--love is in the air
C.R.A.F.T. #349--inspiration photo (I was inspired by the cat)
Sketch Saturday--sketch (I chose #318)

Supplies:
Stamps: Funky Kits kitten image; Verve "Take Note" sentiments
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 14"


8 comments:

Brenda said...

Great take on the inspiration picture! Such a cute kitty! Thanks so much for joining us again this week at CRAFT Challenge!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A cute image and adorable card .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
Aud Sentiments
My Blog As I do Rodos

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card. I love the CAS look. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Elaine Stark said...

An adorable card. I love the CAS look. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous card so sweet Thanks for playing Crafty ribbons challenge Love and hugs Carole x DT

Patricia Alvarez said...

Very cute card. Thank you for joining us at Inspiration Destination, good luck!!! Patricia.

Helen said...

A really cute card and a great layout too.

Thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

Helen x

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

What a wonderful love card you've created! Thanks for sharing with us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you again for our next challenge!
Jennifer, DT