Saturday, October 24, 2015

Truck Load

I've wanted a pickup truck & filler set for a long time.  Probably ever since SU! came out with their "Loads of Love" set and that was a loooooong time ago.  Well,  I finally have one, and it is adorable!!  This set is "Farmer's Market" from Craftin' Desert Divas and their are several holders, multiple fillers, and whole bunch of super cute sentiments and a bunch of facial expressions to add to the fillers.  This set is going to get a lot of use.  I only received it this week and my middle daughter already used it, before I even got a chance!  Anyway, he's the card.
I did some masking so I could stack up a bunch of pumpkins in the bed of the truck.  Then I stamped and cut out additional pumpkins for the embellishments.  I used the flourish die to accents those pumpkins as I thought it kind of looked like a pumpkin vines.

Challenges:
Suzy Bee's Blooming Challenge #103--use some leaves
Cute Card Thursday #396--anything goes
DRS Designs #199--Fall-ing For You
Inspiration Destination #56--anything goes
Crafty Gals Corner #42--ribbon and/or flourishes
Addicted To Stamps and More #167--Make your mark
Sugar Pea Designs #21--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #206--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Creative Inspirations #332--sketch

Die Cuttin Divas #238--photo inspiration (inspired by the pumpkins and fall theme)

Crafty Cardmakers #150--autumn colors
Wags n' Whiskers #164--fall colors
Craftin' Desert Divas--photo inspiration

Cas-ual Chic--bingo (I chose the stitching, coloring, distressing column)

Supplies:
Stamps: Craftin' Desert Divas "Farmer's Market"; Repeat Impressions "3306W Falling Leaves"
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 13" stitched rectangle and stitched line and "Formal Flourish"; Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large"

18 comments:

Multiplicity Crafts said...

So cute - this one caught my eye! :)

Rene said...

Awesome fall card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Creative Inspirations! Good luck,
Rene

Donna K said...

Oh my Heather, this is just so adorable! I love what you did with that stamp set. Farmers Market is one of my most favorite in the CDD shop. I love the flourish and added pumpkins to the corner. Wonderful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craftin Desert Divas. Hope your Sunday is a happy one! Donna K

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Wonderful card Heather thank you for joining us over on Inspiration Destination
Dianne x
IDCB DT

Julie B said...

Fab colouring of the pumpkins and take on the sketch.
Thanks for making your mark at ATSM. :)

NGCARDS said...

This is a fab creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations! xxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Heather this is a fabulous Autumnal card I would love a truck like that great colours and card design
hugs
lorraine x

Unknown said...

This is just fantastic!! I'm so happy you and your daughter like the set. YAY!!! Thank you so much for joining us again for another CDD linky party.

Hugs,
Tara

Unknown said...

Heather this is such a fun memory from when I was a teenager. Thank you so much for taking time to post your very creative art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday in our 206th AG challenge! Blessings and Hugs, Carole


Rae Ann said...

This is one of my favorite stamps sets and I love what you have done with it. I love the background paper too.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Ribbons and/or Flourishes challenge.

Gerda said...

What a fabulous card!! Love the background paper you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
Gerda
http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous card and thanks for joining us at Suzy Bee's this week Judith DT x

Neets B said...

Great mix of autumn colours and fab masking too.
Thanks for sharing at ATSM this week, Anita x

Janett said...

Sweet card. Thanks for joining us a DRS designs.

nwilliams6 said...

I have always loved this image and your card really makes it look fresh and cheerful - love the pumpkin stack. Fun, fun, fun, Heather. Thanks for joining us again in the DRS Designs challenge! Hugz

Crafty Judith said...

Fabulous card love it and thank u for stopping by at Suzy Bee's Bloomin Challenge x

J said...

What a lovely card! Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers & More

Jackie

Susanne Rose said...

A wonderful card! Thank you for joining us over at the CASual Chic Challenge blog.Hugs, Susanne.