Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Chocolate

I've had this stamp set for months, now, and just have never had the chance to use it.  Since I've had a bit of extra stress this past month, I decided to take some time and just stamp for fun.  No occasion, no DT projects, just fun.  This sentiment is just so true, don't you think.  I would have chocolate every single day; in fact, I do most days. : )


Mod Squad--bold & beautiful (the floral paper is very bold and this gorgeous raspberry ribbon is both bold & beautiful!)
Craftin' Desert Divas--sweet & yummy (CHOCOLATE--if I'm stretching it too far on this one, I'm sorry)
Viva La Verve October week 4--sketch

If You Give a Crafter A Cookie #30--inspiration photo (inspired by the pink ribbons)
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/141581982012744403/
As You Like It--favorite: brights or pastels & why (bold and bright for me; I've never been a real fan of pastels, maybe I got it from my mother; she is a big fan of deep, saturated colors)
Verve Diva Inspiration Challenge--black, white and glam
Craft Dee Bow-Z--anything goes with handmade bow
Southern Girls--rocking those stripes

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Chocolate"
Dies: Spellbinders "Standard Circles, large"; Verve "Chocolate" word die


7 comments:

Ngaere said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the colours and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls.

Ngaere said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the colours and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us at Southern Girls.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This looks like a perfectly wrapped box of chocolates! So decadent! Thanks for playing along with our Black, White & Glam challenge!

Leslie said...

With my other DT hat on... Gorgeous project that is perfect for my Bold and Beautiful challenge this week at Mod Squad Challenge Blog! Thanks so much for playing!
Hugs,
Leslie
Love To Scrap!
Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog DT
Really Reasonable Ribbon DT

Annette said...

Love your brights. Fab rich colours too.
Hugs
Annette - Netty's Cards
xx
Proud to design for :
The Sugar Bowl Challenge,
Lili of the Valley,
Without Words Challenge
In The Pink Challenge
As You Like It Challenge.

creationsnz said...

love those rich colours, and of course the chocolate

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper