Thursday, August 1, 2024

Somebunny

Happy August 1st!!  It's time for a new challenge on the Critter Crazy Challenge blog!  As always, it is a month long challenge: Anything Goes as long as you feature a creature.  Here is my card for your inspiration:

Confession:  I have a whole, entire, large box of crafty items that I have never used and I've had them for probably 3 years (most of them anyway).  I've been thinking that I should just pull items out and use them instead of reaching for the things I use all the time.  This cute little bunny from CAS-ual Fridays was in that box and it was time to pull him out and get him inky!!  I stenciled a puffy, cloud sky for him to float in, added a bright, warm sunshine and a fun sentiment.  Then I finished it all off with some bright, sunny enamel dots (using up that package, finally!)

Thanks for stopping by!  Hop on over to the Critter Crazy blog and check out the details and the rest of the projects from the Design Team.

Supplies:
Stamps: CAS-ual Fridays "Some Bunny"
Dies: Spellbinders "A2 Matting Basics A" rectangle
Stencil: Taylored Expressions "Set the Scene: Clouds"

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp Monday--4-legged friends
Make My Monday #231--Colouring mediums (I used alcohol markers)
Shopping Our Stash #527--Up, Up, and Away (use balloons)
The Paper Shelter--anything goes summer challenge
Penny's Challenge #577--anything goes
Crafty Catz #677--anything goes with the optional twist: use hot colors (I did not use hot colors)
Creative Fingers #282--anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge #196--Beginning with "B" (I have bunny and balloon)
Crafter's Cafe #310--anything goes with the optional twist: include some balloons
Creative Inspirations--anything goes
Creatalicious #279--anything goes
Paper Funday #67--anything goes with optional twist: critter crazy



8 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A beautiful Summer fun card, love the bunny and the clouds. x

Dotty Jo said...

How completely adorable! Jo x

Tee said...

I love the design of this fun card with the pops of yellow & adorable bunny! Gorgeous. Thank you for joining in our challenge @ Make My Monday.

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love the soft colors and that cute little bunny! Thanks for sharing with us at the Paper Funday Challenge!

dj said...

Way to go shopping your stash for our Up, Up, and Away challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! I love your bright cheery card...that floating bunny is just adorable!!
Deb Horst, DT #SOS527

Billie A said...

So cute.. Great design and soft colors. thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Make my Monday

Jana Forrest said...

That little bunny is so cute. What a great addition to a birthday card. thank you for linking up with us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

Helen said...

So cute - love your background.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe Challenge.

Helen x
DT