Saturday, July 27, 2024

Never

July 31, my husband and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary!  Where has the time gone?!  This is the card I created for him:
In real life, there is a lot more green in these patterned papers.  They are from a nautical paper pack I won a little while ago.  I used black accents as a contrast.

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Text Objects"
Dies: Verve "Scalloped Trim Trio"; Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large"

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #658--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Penny's #576--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Monday--add a sentiment







Krafty Chicks #726--all occasions
Creative Fingers #282--anything goes


 

9 comments:

anne said...

This is a beautiful card Heather, I love the layout and the soft tones of the papers.
Anne x

Donna W. said...

Love the colors and background paper. Happy 25th anniversary.Thank you for joining at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Patti said...

Congrats on your 25th!!! Isn't it frustrating when the photos don't quite capture the color?!! Such a nice card for your husband and the sentiment - heart melting! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches, it was great having you!

Melissa Craig said...

Happy Anniversary! What a beautiful card you created. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jana Forrest said...

First, Congratulation on 25 years. Quite the milestone! I love the card. Thank you for sharing over at penny's Challenge. Best of luck, Jana DT

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a great card design! Happy anniversary to you both! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge! - Rachelle

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I thought I had commented on this card? A stunning card with the beauty of calm, love the papers and design, a beautiful sentiment too. x

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love your layout on this CAS card. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Creative Fingers challenge