Monday, July 22, 2024

Yappy Day

 Hello, everyone!  It's time for the mid-month reminder for the challenge from the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  The theme is a sketch:

  I am using an image from one of our fabulous sponsor, Pattie's Creations.

 Here is my card:

Oh, my goodness!!  Isn't he the cutest??  My brother-in-law is on his second Frenchie and they are just adorable (in a funny looking kind of way)!  I made this for my nephew who is turning 10 this week.  I just realized as I typed that thought, that I should have added some "10" elements to the card as it is kind of a big deal to reach double digits!  Oh, well, maybe I'll get it right for the next one!  I used some fun, bright scraps on this one and a punny sentiment and finished it all off with some bright yellow enamel dots!
You have all month to play along.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Pattie's Creations "French Bulldog" digi; Sweet n' Sassy Stamps "Cute Critters" sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders "A2 Matting Basics A" and "Classic Circles, Large"

Challenges: 
Cutie Pie Challenge--beginning with a "B"--bulldog
Crafty Calendar--add a sentiment
Sheepski Designs #88--anything goes
Creative Inspiration--anything goes
Paper Funday #67--anything goes with the optional twist: critter crazy
Crafty Catz #676--anything goes with the optional twist: make it cute
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes
Penny's Challenge #576--anything goes

4 comments:

Donna Walls said...

Great card and perfect representation of the sketch, that pup is adorable. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Paper Funday Challenge.
Donna xx
The Paper Funday Challenge
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge

Sari / Granne said...

Wonderful card, loving the cute dog and great coloring with pretty papers and fun sentiment. Thank you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This gave me a smile, I'm sure he will love this wonderful card. x

CraftyGirl said...

I am very glad you joined us this week at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. I hope you had a fantastic time!!! See you back very soon to play in another amazing challenge. :)

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Design Team Member