Monday, August 12, 2024

Christmas Joy

 Hello, everyone!  It's time for a new challenge from the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  The theme is: Patterned Papers.  I am using an image from our fabulous sponsor: Baccy's Place.

 Here is my card:
I saw this sentiment image and figured it would be perfect for paper piecing.  So, I printed it out and then printed it out again on patterned paper, cut out the letters and adhered it in place.  Then I picked out 3 other patterned papers in the same pack and used them to create the rest of the card.  I had a snowflake die cut from a holographic paper sitting on my desk and thought it would go perfectly.  I die cut a few more and since that same die cut a lot of tiny circles, I used them to sprinkle around kind of like enamel dots.  It adds so much shine in real life, you can see some of it in the picture below.


You have all month to play along.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Beccy's Place "Christmas Joy" digi
Dies: Memory Box "Lindeman Snowflake"; MFT "Sweet Snowflakes"; Papertrey Ink "Snowglobe"

Challenges:
Cards Galore Challenge--anything goes
Crafty Calendar--anything goes
Creatalicious #279--anything goes













Paper Shelter--anything goes
Penny's Challenge #577--anything goes
Creative Fingers #283--anything goes

3 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card, great use of your fabulous papers and the sketch,
love the paper-piecing ! Thank you for joining in at Crafty Calendar.
Chris
x

Andree said...

A fabulous Christmas card and great paper piecing . Lovely soft colours and layering.
Thank you for joining in with the Crafts Galore Encore August Challenge “Anything Goes”. Good luck! x

Kathie said...

Such a pretty Christmas card Heather I do love the delicate colours. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT