Monday, April 1, 2024

It's your day

 Happy April 1st!!  It's time for a new challenge on the Critter Crazy Challenge blog!  As always, it is a month long challenge: Anything Goes as long as you feature a creature.  Here is my card for your inspiration:

I can't believe it: my baby turned 18 this past week!  Where has the time gone??!!  She has a big Rottweiler named Hawkeye, so I tried to color up this little pup to look like him.  But, at least for me, Rotties are really hard to color!!  They are mostly black with a little bit of brown thrown in here and there.  I had this fun paw print cover die that I had not used yet and thought it was the perfect backdrop for the little pup.  I used a couple of the hearts left over from the die cut panel to add a little embellishment to the image circle.

Thanks for stopping by!  Hop on over to the Critter Crazy blog and check out the details and the rest of the projects from the Design Team.

Supplies:
Stamps: Pretty Pink Posh "Playful Pups" image; PaperTrey Ink "Just Sentiments: Birthday"
Dies: Your Next Stamp pawprint cover die; Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large"; PaperTrey Ink "By the Numbers" border die

Challenges:
Creative Inspirations--anything goes
Alphabet Challenge--Z is for zoology
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #641--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Penny's Challenge #568--anything goes
Simon Says Wednesday--anything goes
Lil' Red Wagon #749--animal antics
Krafty Chicks #709--all occasions
Di's Digi Designs--lots of layers
Sweet Stampin'--birthday girls (this is not girly, but it is for my girl)
Try A Sketch on Tuesday #643--sketch (unfortunately, I was too late with my entry)




                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               





NBUS--never before used schtuff (the pawprint die has been sitting in my stash for quite a while and this is the first time I've used it.)


4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is fabulous Heather, love the humour, the pawprint design and the beautiful sentiment. x Happy 18th Birthday to your daughter. x

JanR said...

Fabulous card! I love that cover die background. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Deborah Wheeler said...

Oh that's just so cute Heather! Thanks for joining my zoology theme at Alphabet Challenge
Deborah DT

Fiona said...

awe...such a cute card, love that little pooch image.

Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.

Fi
x