Monday, February 12, 2024

The Future

Hello, everyone!  It's time for a new challenge from the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  The theme is: CAS (Clean and Simple).  I am using an image from one of our fabulous sponsors: Hetty Claire.

 Here is my card:
Sometimes I really struggle with CAS cards, but I have been getting better at them.  I really love how this one turned out!  The image was done in a little bit of grayscale already, so I decided to add just the tiniest bit of color.  Then I die cut the panel with a stitched rectangle die, stamped the sentiment and added a couple die cut hearts in a very light pink.  What do you think?
You have all month to play along.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hetty Claire "The Buttercup" digi; Sweet n' Sassy Stamps "Future"
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 13" stitched rectangle and "Tag Builders 5" small hearts

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday #624--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes
Double D--heartfelt













Creative Fingers #271--anything goes
Crafty Calendar--anything goes
Sheepski Designs #83--anything goes

4 comments:

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I love Hetty Claire images, this is new to me, I love this cow. What a wonderful card, love your colouring and the die cut frame. x

Leslie Miller said...

How wonderful your card is with this image! I absolutely LOVE it! Your coloring is perfect. I need a new printer so I can enjoy some of these cut digis. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Double D!

foleysfriend said...

Fun card. Great job of adding some color to your card but keeping it beautifully muted in color. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.

sue n.

SarahR said...

Hello there, oh I love this one! Your card is a great example of the CaS style and I love that image!! Thanks for sharing with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenges, Sarah - DT.