Saturday, December 19, 2020

Special tealight box

It's Saturday!!  That means it's time for another challenge from Di's Digi Designs.
The challenge this time is: It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
And here is my creation for your inspiration:
I'm giving an adorable little tealight candle holder as a gift this year to someone and so I created this little tealight candle box to package them in.  I followed this tutorial and it was so easy and created such an adorable little box.  Very quick and easy to make, as well.  I added my image, a die cut snowflake and a fussy cut sentiment to finish it off and dress it up.
I hope you will get a chance to play along with us; I can't wait to see what you create.  And make sure you hop over to the Di's Digital Designs blog to see what the rest of the team has made for this challenge.

Supplies: 
Stams: Di's Digi Stamps "Snuggle Muffs" digi; PTI "Just Sentiments: Be Merry" sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large"; Memory Box "Lindeman Snowflake"

Challenges:
Scor-pal #77--anything goes with the optional twist: winter holiday (I did not use my scor-pal to create this; I used my envelope punch board and my bone folder .  If this doesn't fit the rules, please forgive me and remove my entry.)
Christmas Cards All Year 'Round--gifts or something to put a gift in
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Crafty Calendar--Christmas
Dies R Us #159--winter wonderland
Stinkin' Inkers--All boxed up (gift box)
Dare 2B Artzy--Holiday fun
Crafty Gals #214--'Tis the Season
Your Next Stamp #154--All Wrapped Up
Sweet Stampers #51--anything goes
Crafty Sentiments--anything goes
The Paper Shelter--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--Christmas critters
Lil' Red Wagon #580--Hip to be square


17 comments:

Brenda said...

I absolutely love your beautifully colored image. What a wonderful gift you have created. Thanks so much for sharing with us over at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!

Dawn S. said...

What a cute way to give some tealight candles! I love the way you decorated it, especially the sweet penguin! You made more than one score, so you are fine for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Scor-Pal More Than One Score Challenge!

Cheryl said...

This is a super cute project! I'm sure the person receiving it will love it.


Cheryl (SheStamps)
Visit my blog - She Stamps

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Heather, just read your message, that's okay re the incorrect card... I do have one to be posted soon...xx
BTW Love your card and additional candles

aussie aNNie said...

Following you now. x

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design here and love your style, thanks for entering your project into this month's challenge, 'winter fun" and look forward to you joining us again.. Good luck in the final draw..

[aNNie Design team member for Pattie's Creations challenge
https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

Martina said...

Very nice box for candles - a little girl and a cat are amazingly color matched. It's a really nice gift. Thank you for sharing with us at CCAYR. We hope you will join us for future challenges. Martina - DT

Kuni said...

This is fantastic.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Pattie G said...

Very cute card. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations Design Challenge.
Regards
Pattie G
Artist & Owner

Judy McKay said...

Lovely Tea light box. Thank you for joining us a Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope t see you back here in 2021. Judy Dt

Beverley said...

Gorgeous Tea light box. Thanks for joining in our 'Christmas' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
Hugs
Bev x

Pattie G said...

Heather,
You are one of the winners at Pattie's creations Design Challenge. Please contact me to get your two images from my store.
Congrats
Pattie

CraftinGranny said...

What an adorable image and creative gift box you have created. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Pattie's Creations and we hope to see you back next month. Hugs, Carol DT

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at the Crafty Sentiments Designs DT Maria

flossbite said...

Gorgeous creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge.

Helen said...

Great card - thanks for joining us at the Love to Craft Challenge.

Helen x

createwithchristopher.blogspot.com said...

What a cute little gift box. thanks so much for joining our challenge over at Crafty Gals Corner.

Christopher
Crafty Gals Corner DT
Create With Christopher