Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Christmas gingerbread

It's time for another challenge from the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.  It's an easy-peasy one, just make a project for the Christmas holidays.
This is what I made for your inspiration:
I pulled out these cute gingerbread people from a set that I haven't used more than one time.  The little accessories are part of the set as well--you can make your gingerbread people look however you want.  I added a bit of puffy "snow" on the "icing" on the gingerbread people for a fun little touch.  I used a strip of my scrap patterned paper strips along the bottom.  A bit of ribbon and a die cut sentiment finished everything off perfectly!  I hope you will get a chance to join us for our last challenge of 2020; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: JustRite Stampers "Appliqued Christmas Labels One"
Dies: MFT curved stitched border; Lawn Fawn Merry Christmas

Challenges:
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Creative Craft Cottage #135--Christmas/winter
Cardz TV #128--anything goes
Cupcake Inspirations #507--Christmas sweets



 









Creative Moments #203--anything goes
Krafty Chicks #535--all occasions
Creative Fingers #198--anything goes
Use Your Stuff ##411--Christmas Mood Board (I was inspired by the colors)


11 comments:

Monique Nicole Fox said...

Cute. Thanks for playing along with us at UYS.

Kuni said...

Such a lovely and cute christmas card.
Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
Hugs
Kuni

Megan J said...

Hi Heather, I love your little gingerbread people, the apron makes a nice change to a plain biscuit. Love the scrappy edge too. Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, good luck in the prize draw.. Megan DT LPoCF

Glittered Paws said...

Cute card - love the gingerbread people. I've been looing for a small gingerbread person to go with a monthly kit I get - the one I have just isn't big enough, but you know after seeing yours I think I may have one just the right size. Great card.

*Vicki* said...

The gingerbread couple is absolutely DARLING!! Love the layout of your design too with the homespun feel of the papers and ribbon! Really well done on the coloring of the images too! I love them! Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at the {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Катерина Pioniya said...

Very cute gingerbreads!
Thank you for joining us at {Cupcake Inspirations} Challenge - Pioniya, DT

Joy Wilson said...

Very cute Christmas card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
JoyWilsonInk
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Owner and Coordinator

Julene Matthews said...

I'm partial to gongerbread men on cards. Yours are adorable. Thanks for joining us at UYS.

Ilonka said...

I love youre card, Thanks for playing along with us at the Creative Craft Cottage Challenge.
Hugs Ilonka DT

Bianca van Tilburg. said...

What a beautiful card.
Thank you for participating in our challenge.
Big Hug Bianca
Sweet Stampers Challenge Blog.

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

I am sorry that I'm late commenting on your project--crazy busy times unfortunately. Your gingerbread people are just so cute and you've coloured them so well I want to take a bite. ;)

Thanks so much for entering your creation into Challenge #176 over at Pattie's Creations.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!