Monday, October 12, 2020

Otterly good

 


Fall is a very busy time for our family with birthdays.  So, lots of cards to be made.  This one is for my husband.  I just love these adorable otters and wanted to use as many as I could to create a fun little otter "wreath".  I kept it simple as he is not frilly guy at all.  I think it turned out pretty cute.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT "Otterly Love You"
Dies: Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large"

Challenges:
Crafter's Cafe #252--anything goes
Creative Fingers #194--anything goes
Unicorn Challenge #59--spooky and/or cute (I went with cute)
Creative Craft Cottage #134--spooky and/or cute (I went with cute)
Crafty Creations #414--anything goes
Moving Along with The Times #123--animal(s) or bird(s)
Creative Moments #200--anything goes




7 comments:

cass said...

Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

cass said...

Happy to see your cute card here at The Unicorn challenge.

dj said...

Adorable!! That little otter is super cute!! Thanks for playing along with our CAS challenge over at Cardz4Guyz!!

Pamela said...

this is such a cute card using the otter, you did a wonderful job at coloring them. Thank you for playing with us at C4G

Julie B said...

I agree they are cute, fab colouring too.
Thanks for linking up at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Passions & Distractions said...

This card is "otterly" fabulous! (I couldn't help myself). Thank you for sharing with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies!

Dorlene Durham said...

Super cute and unique! I love the pun and those otters...swoon! Thanks for joining the challenge at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTCCB