Saturday, October 31, 2020

Anniversary

A new month has arrived and that means a new challenge from the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog.  This month's challenge is Anything Goes.

And here is the card I created:
Family friends just celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary!!  What a milestone!  This is the card I sent for the card shower that was thrown for them.  The bit of patterned paper was already lying on my desk and I thought it would be the perfect complement to some bright pink flower and gold sparkle!
I stamped the image using my mini MISTI and colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers.  Then I put it back in the Mini MISTI and used versamark and gold embossing powder to heat emboss the center only.  I also heat embossed the sentiment with the same gold embossing powder, cut it out by hand and layered it over the gold, glittery "50".  For a little more glitz and shine, I added several gold sequins and a tiny strip of the gold glitter paper down the side.

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Head on over to the LTSCB blog to see what the rest of the team has created and to get the full details of the challenge.  Then get inky and play along with us; I can't wait to see what you create.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT "Flowers in Bloom"; PTI "Inside Out: Love" sentiment
Dies: PTI "By the Numbers" border die

Challenges:













Power Poppy  Creative Spark--emboss like a boss
Cardz TV #126--anything goes
Pink Gem Challenge--anything goes
Crafty Sentiments--anything goes
STAMPlorations--celebration linky
Penny's Challenge #483--anything goes
Aud Sentiments #263--anything goes
Krafty Chicks--anything goes for their 10th Anniversary
Creative Fingers #196--anything goes


9 comments:

Dorlene Durham said...

Beautiful card! I love the gold with pink. So pretty!

Carol L said...

This is a beautiful anniversary card for such a special milestone! I love how you placed the sentiment over the number - a subtle way to design this without the number of years outshining the anniversary wishes!

Julie Koerber said...

Love the bit of patterned paper against that glittery bit of sparkle. Just perfect! Such a classy design to honor such a special day!

Donna said...

Gorgeous card and coloring!

Crafting Andy said...

Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday. Hugz Andrea.x

Billie A said...

Your card is so pretty. I love the stripe piece and the awesome gold works so well with the image and colors. Wow 50 years. That is awesome. So glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments (and Crafty Sentiments)

Leanne said...

So wonderful, I like flowers so this is so extra special, thanks for playing our challenge at Krafty Chicks

Leanne DT/KC

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 22 at Gem of a Challenge!

Helen said...

A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge Blog.

Helen x