Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for this week is Little Blue Button Stamps.
I used a super sweet image from Little Blue Button Stamps (it's actually the same one used in their badge!) to create this yummy birthday card:
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until June 15th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of June 17th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: LBBS "Wishing Charlie" digi; MFT "Delicious Birthday" sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders "Radiant Rectangles" and "Classic Circles, large"
Aud Sentiments #205--anything goes
Cute Card Thursday #533--anything goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #83--anything goes
CRAFT #471--add ribbon and sparkle (sparkle from my rhinestones)
Cuttlebug Mania--frame it
Simon Says Stamp Monday--all things bright and beautiful
Crafty Friends #85--happy birthday
Craft-Dee BowZ--anything goes with handmade bow
Cards Galore--anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Dare 2B Artzy--bright colors
Crafty Calendar--3 of something (I used 3 patterned paper)
Always Happy Birthday--anything goes with the optional twist: summer birthday
Crop Stop #40--anything goes