Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for this week is Little Blue Button Stamps.
Here is the card I created:
I won this little cutie a couple months ago and decided to color her up for this. Since she has an umbrella, I picked out the patterned paper and sentiment to go along with the rain theme. It's a little hard to see in the picture, but her pink boots are polka dotted!! So fun! Because, if I had rain boots, they would definitely be polka dotted!! You can see them a bit better in the photo below.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until June 29th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of July 1st.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Little Blue Button Stamps "ML with Umbrella 2" digi; Verve "Blue skies" sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders "Classic Ovals, large"
Cutie Pie--spots and dots (dots on her boots but also on the ribbon)
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Crafty Calendar--use 3 of something (I used 3 pearls)
Little Miss Muffet #191--anything goes
Crafty Friends #86--anything goes
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #84--anything goes
Use Your Stuff #317--inspired by a song (Rain, rain, go away)
Tuesday Morning sketches #458--sketch
Crafty Sentiments--anything goes
Crafty Gals #168--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #340--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Inspiration Destination #153--anything goes
Craftaholics R Us #25--anything goes
Aud Sentiments #206--anything goes with sentiment