Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for the week is Sunny Studio Stamps.
Sunny Studio doesn't provide us with images to use, so the DT was free to use whatever images we wanted. I decided to pull out one of my favorite snowman stamps to create this fun snow globe card:
While looking for a different stamp set for another project, I came across this cute Llama set that I've had for a couple months and haven't inked up, yet. Since I was having so much fun playing, I made another card using some of the same supplies:
I can't wait to see what you come up with!
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until June 8th by 12:00AM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of June 10th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: YNS "Holiday Snowglobe"; Verve "Ornamental Christmas"
4 Crafty Chicks #405--anything goes
The Merry Christmas Challenge #22--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes
Addicted to Stamps #294--CAS
Pixies' Crafty Workshop #327--anything goes with snippets
Inspiration Destination #151--anything goes
Christmas at Sweet Stampin'--anything goes
Stamps: Neat & Tangled "Fa La Llama"
Dies: Spellbinders "A2 Matting Basics A" rectangles
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Creative Knockouts #248--embossing delight
Penny's Challenge #382--anything goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #30--anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge #220--use three of something (I used 3 enamel dots)
Hiding in my Craft Room #354--any holiday
Crimbo Crackers #159--anything goes
Crafty Creations--anything goes
Crafty Gals #166--anything goes