Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Quick birthday

Last week, my family and I were at Word Of Life The Pines campground in Schroon Lake, NY.  I realized at the last minute that my brother-in-law's birthday was two days after we would get home and I would not have time to make a card and get it sent on time, so I took a few basic supplies with me to the campground and whipped up this card between making supper and playing in a 3-on-3 basketball tournament.  It actually came together quite quickly, and maybe that's because I had and idea in mind and only brought a very few supplies.  Even though it was quick, I think it turned out really cute!  I mean, can you resist those sweet puppy eyes?
Supplies:
Stamps: Your Next Stamp "Word Critters Collection--Cats and Dogs"
Dies: NONE!!

Challenges:
YNS #69--sketch

Creative Fingers--anything goes
Cardz TV #7--anything goes
Cards Galore--anything goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Creative with Stamps #17--boys to men

Stinkin' Inkers--guy talk
Crafting By Designs--anything goes
Penny's #339--anything goes
Word Art Wednesday #294--anything goes with uplifting sentiment

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Extra cute yes. Good that you only had a few supplies with you as I think all of us are spoilt for choice most of the time. it often hinders inspiration.
Thanks for sharing with CHN patterned paper challenge.
Hugs
Margaret M DT

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Such a great card- love you paper layers! Thanks for playing along with the Stinkin' Inkers. Vicki- DT

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 339, Hazel DT - and also for my Patterned Paper August challenge – hope to see you again soon x

Dorlene Durham said...

Great card and how fun crafting while camping. Sometimes I think it is easier to create something with limited supplies. Thanks for joining the August challenge at Creative With Stamps. Dorlene DT CWS

Helen F. said...

Such a sweet little puppy :)
Your card is adorable and perfect for the Creative With Stamps challenge~thanks for joining us this month, Heather!

Lyndas Crafty Hall said...

So cute and I love the simplicity of the layout. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Anything Goes Challenge
DT Lynda x