Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsor for this week is Star Stampz.
I was given this adorable image to use and it's really so sweet!
The timing of this card is perfect because the strawberries in my own patch are starting to ripen! Yumm!! I can't wait. We have a huge patch in my flower garden along the side of the house and it's so great to be able to walk out there and pick some. Homegrown are so much better than store bought! Anyway, obviously, my color theme needed to be red since strawberries are red. And I had the perfect paper in my stash: red with white flowers ('cause strawberry flowers are white). I have this paper forever (probably 15 or so years) and it needed some love.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date & the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes.
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until June 1st by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week of June 4th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Star Stampz "Strawberry" digi; Verve "Better Together" sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders "A2 Matting Basics A"; PTI border die
Mod Squad--birthday bash
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday--anything goes
Crafty Creations #342--anything goes
Penny's Challenge #33--anything goes
Tuesday Morning Sketches #404--Tuesday Morning Sketches
Di's Digi Designs--tic tac toe (I used the ribbon/twine, digi image, flowers diagonal row)
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps #382--spring (strawberries ripen in the spring)
As You Like It--Favorite Skin or fur color & why (my favorite skin combo are Spectrum Noirs FS2, FS3, TN2 and FS6 for the cheeks and it is my favorite because it is the only pale skin color markers I own!)
Inspiration Destination #128--anything goes
Crafter's Cafe #173--birthday
Aurora Wings #50--my secret garden
Pattie's Creations #134--for the girls
The Paper Nest Dolls #5--anything goes
Dare 2B Artzy--girly
Stinkin' Inkers--It's Spring