Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Unto You

Happy Wednesday!!  It's time for another challenge from The House That Stamps Built.  This week, Wendy created a sketch for us to follow:
Image may contain: text
I love sketches, but I have to admit that this one had me stretching my brain for quite a while!  It was those graduated circles that were stumping me.  Then I thought about snowflakes and it all fell together from there.
I did turn the sketch on its side as you can see, but that's the beauty of sketches; they are there to guide not rule your creation.  I hope you will get a chance to play along with us this week; sketches are an awesome way to get your card started!  Hop on over to The House Blog for more inspiration.

Supplies:
Stamps: Repeat Impressions "For unto you" and "Pointsettia"
Dies: Sweet n' Sassy Stamps Snowflake dies; Spellbinders "Radiant Rectangles" pierced oval

Challenges:
The Holly & The Ivy Christmas Challenge #2--anything goes: Christmas
Die Cuttin' Divas #310--anything goes
Hiding In My Craft Room #294--any Holiday
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #326--anything goes
Brown Sugar Challenge #243--anything goes
Crimbo Crackers #129--snowflakes
Aud Sentiments #176--any sentiment except birthday
Southern Girls--dieing to see your projects
Creative Inspiration #271--anything goes

8 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Love this sketch turned on the side - and you are ahead on your Christmas cards. Love this sentiment.

Patti J said...

Hooray! There is a rebel in our group! I love that you flipped the sketch...what a great card! Thanks for sharing!

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining Aud sentiments challenge. Elaine

Donna said...

Fabulous card, like the sketch flipped on its side and you're started on Christmas, wow!

CA Scrapper said...

That's a gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

The Crafty Critter said...

Beautiful! I love the papers you used! Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar Challenges.
-Miranda DT
TheCraftyCritter.com

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 326 - hope to see you again soon x

Cheri said...

Love that you flipped this sketch, Heather....I was so intent on coming up with "something" it never occured to me. You did a fabulous job and I love that you created a Christmas card! You got the big jump on most of us.