Hello, everyone! It's time for the mid-month reminder for the challenge from the Creative Moments Challenge blog. The theme is: Colors of Fall. I am using an image from our fabulous sponsor: Kit & Klowder.
Here is my card:
I used this beautiful Ash Leaf image from our sponsor. I didn't feel like coloring (even though the company is a coloring company!) so I printed it out on a patterned paper and added a little bit of shading with my markers. Then I fussy cut it out and adhered it on top of a die cut vellum layer which helps it stand out from the busy background. I die cut the "blessed" three times and adhered them together for some texture. I finished it all off with some random orange and yellow rhinestones.You have all month to play along. So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!
Supplies:
Stamps: Kit & Klowder "Ash Leaf" digi
Dies: Unbranded stitched label die from Amazon; Unbranded "Blessed" die from Amazon
Challenges:
Creative Inspirations--Hello, Autumn
Crafty Gals Corner #280--anything goes with the optional twist: fall foliage
Lil' Patch of Crafty Friends #286--anything goes
Atlantic Hearts Sketch #701--sketch
Word Art Wednesday #772--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes
Little Red Wagon #878--autumn
Crafty Catz #720--anything goes
Creative Fingers #330--anything goes
Sweet Stampin'--autumn
Inkspirational Challenge #377--photo inspiration (I used the fall colors and leaves)



5 comments:
I love your card, Heather! The background is really great, and I love how you made the leaves stand out by placing a piece of vellum underneath. The sentiment is really nice the way it stands out in the brown. Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Word Art Wednesday!
the background paper goes great for our sketch at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge. thank you for joining us!
A beautiful autumnal card lovely background paper, great idea to use the vellum behind the pretty leaf,
Thank you for sharing at Crafty Catz.
Chris
x
we are so glad to see your creation at Atlantic hearts Sketch, hope to see you again soon
Beautiful Autumn card and I love that leaf, gorgeous.
Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
Luv CHRISSYxx
Post a Comment