Monday, September 2, 2024

Be Merry

 Happy  September 1st!  It's time for a new challenge on the Critter Crazy Challenge blog!  As always, it is a month long challenge: Anything Goes as long as you feature a creature.  Here is my project for your inspiration:

I created a cute little tag using an adorable polar bear from a stamp set I had yet to ink up.  I will be using him a lot for Christmas projects, I think.  This one used a lot of bits and pieces.  I had the strips of patterned paper already on my desk, I just had to trim them to length.  The little strip of silver paper was also on the desk as well as the holographic snowflakes.  I stamped the polar bear on white card stock and the scarf on a bit of a coordinating patterned paper.  Then I stamped the sentiment onto the patterned paper strips.


Thanks for stopping by!  Hop on over to the Critter Crazy blog and check out the details and the rest of the projects from the Design Team.

Supplies:
Stamps: MFT Stamps "North Pole Pals"; Papertrey Ink sentiment
Dies: MFT "Blueprints 13" tag die; Papertrey Ink "Snowglobe" snowflake dies

Challenges:
Inkspirational Challenge #323--CAS with the optional twist: animal
Penny's Challenge #579--anything goes
C.R.A.F.T. #731--Christmas
Krafty Chicks #731--anything goes
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes
Snippets Playground #488--anything goes with snippets


8 comments:

Wendy L said...

You have made a lovely tag,thanks for joining us at the MAWTT challenge xx

Sarn said...

An absolutely adorable tag.

Thanks for entering a piece of homework to the Snippets Playground. Please come and join in with the skipping! xxx

Lorraine A said...

Super cute tag Heather :-) the polar bear is adorable and I love the kraft base and paper designs, very lovely :-)
Congratulations you have won the $25 voucher on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Please email us
simonsayschallenge@hotmail.com
luv
Lols x x x

Taty said...

a beautiful tag, I love the bear, it's cute and a nice idea for good use of washi tape. Thanks for playing with us at C.r.a.f.t. Challenge Taty x DT

lichazul said...

Cute cute Tag🤩💐 congrats
Happy day

Pia S said...

It’s so cute and it’s a nice design idea for using scraps or washi tapes too. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

Polkadoodles said...

THis is SO adorable! Thanks for joining the challenge at Gem of a Challenge this week!

Jenny L said...

Hi Heather,
what a very wo9nderful tag and I love your super design.
Thank you for jopining the MAWTT Challenge.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L DT