Monday, September 23, 2024

Happy, Happy Birthday

Hello, everyone!  It's time for the mid-month reminder for the challenge from the Creative Moments Challenge blog.  The theme is: Interactive.  I am using an image from our fabulous sponsor: Hetty Clare.

 Here is my card:
I'm not sure this card is technically "Interactive", but it does have a fun fold that the recipient can interact with, so I'm hoping that is close enough!!  I have a fun Stamps of Life die set that cuts the card base, the panels, and several different types of stars to fit on the star panel.  The hard part is just figuring out how to dress it up!!  I added a die cut "happy" to the star center in a silver card stock for some shine.  The I stamped "Happy Birthday" down the side of the left hand panel.  I colored and fussy cut a little birthday penguin and added him to the card.  He is actually part of a trio of penguins in one image, but the other two had winter scarves and sweaters and they didn't fit with the rest of my card.  There really isn't anywhere to write a message because of the card shape, so I die cut a panel to go on the back side of the card and added a stamped sentiment on to that.  Later, I wrote the message before giving it to the recipient.

You have all month to play along.  So, get inky and link up your creation; I can't wait to see what you create!

Supplies:
Stamps: Hetty Clare "Penguin Party" digi--remember I only used one of the penguins; Papertrey Ink "World's Greatest" front sentiment and "Big Birthday Wishes" back sentiment
Dies: Stamps of Life star flip die set; MFT "Happy Trio"

Challenges: 
Cards Galore #127--anything goes
Crafter's Cafe #312--anything goes with the optional twist: include an animal
Craft Rocket #118--dots AND/OR stripes
Fab 'n Funky--birthday or anniversary
Penny's #580--anything goes
Crafty Catz #678--anything goes
Alphabet Challenge--M is for masculine
A Gem of a Challenge--anything goes

No comments: