Happy Friday!! It's time for another challenge from Jo's Scrap Shack. As always, we are now an Anything Goes challenge and our sponsors for this week are Little Blue Button Stamps and Bugaboo Stamps. The challenge is Anything Goes, but we have a fun optional twist for you: use the colors violet, sky blue and white.
I was given this gorgeous fairy image to work with from Little Blue Button Stamps:Silver Chrome Glimmer Kiss Gilding Paste to spread over the panel. It added some gorgeous sparkle which you can see in the photo below.
I matted the image on some violet mulberry paper, and added some light blue rhinestones to her crown. Then I finished it all off with some fabulous sheer ribbon recycled from a gift I received last year.
Now it's your turn. I hope you will play along with us; I'd love to see your creations using this color combo.
What do you need to do to enter?
1. Please post a direct link to your blog post that includes your challenge entry project, using the linky tool on Jo's blog.
2. Be sure to include a link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering your project into
3. THREE entries per person are allowed for each challenge and you must post a separate blog post for each entry.
4. For all entries -NO BACK LINKS ACCEPTED-
The date on your blog post should be dated between the start date and the end date for the challenge you are entering, in order to be eligible for the challenge prizes
5. You may link up to other challenges but be sure to link back to Jo's Scrap Shack and to the challenge post you are entering
* All entries that do not meet the challenge requirements
WILL NOT be eligible for the top 3, any sponsor wins or any random wins by Jo
All random wins will only be mailed within the US and Canada only.
You have until Nov. 2nd by 6:00PM (eastern, USA) time to link up.
All winners will be announced during the week ofFNov. 5th.
Have fun and we look forward to seeing what you create.
Stamps: Little Blue Button Stamps "Princess Fairy" digi; Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Girl Talk" sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders "A2 Matting Basics A" rectangle, trimmed down; MFT "Blueprints 13" banner also trimmed down
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Wonderful Wednesday--anything goes
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 #124--sketch (turned on it's side)
Crafty Creations #353--anything goes
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday--anything goes
Crafty Gals #146--anything goes
Penny's Challenge #352--anything goes
Shopping Our Stash #326--that's sketchy (use a sketch)
Hiding In My Craft Room #323--lots of layers
Creative Fingers #135--anything goes
Incy Wincy--dress up
Crop Stop--anything goes
Craft Dee Bow-Z--anything goes with handmade bow