Monday, July 17, 2017

Last Day

My little nephew is turning 3 next week and he loves dinosaurs, so of course, I had to pull out this adorable dino set from Sugar Pea Designs.  I mean, aren't they the cutest!
As he is only three, he totally won't understand the sentiment, but my brother will, I'm sure.  And it's just too fun!

Supplies:
Stamps: Sugar Pea Designs "Prehistoric Pals"
Dies: Spellbinders "Classic Circles, large"; Verve "Pennant Trim"

Challenges:
Sugar Pea Designs #33--I used the sketch

Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper--anything goes with patterned paper
Crafting with Attitude #29--anything goes
Creative With Stamps #16--celebrate

Dare 2B Artzy--bright colors
Hanna And Friends #277--birthday
Penny's #337--anything goes
Crafty Gals #131--do it for the dudes
Cardz TV #6--anything goes
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps--anything goes

5 comments:

Jean said...

Oh yes these are so cute, just love it sure your nephew will too.
Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
Jean xx

Maria Valente said...

Such a cute card! Love the design! Thank you for playing along at Creative With Stamps Challenge.
Mary (DT) scrapsdamaryv.blogspot.pt

Kerin said...

What an adorable card for your nephew! I love those dinos too! Thanks for joining us at SugarPea Designs :)

Lilian said...

Such a dino-myte party! Very cute card!!!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Beautiful creation. I love your sweet image. Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Crafthazelnut's Patterned Paper. Hope to see you next time.
Hugs, Iwona